There is much more I would like to do for the local area and will continue to work hard for the people of Donegal. Some of my priorities include:
– delivering the planned Bonagee Relief Road in Letterkenny;
– ensure the completion of unfinished housing estates in the local area;
– tackling anti-social behaviour in the local area by improving Garda resources;
– the creation and maintenance of jobs for the local area through the Labour Party’s proposed jobs fund and strategic investment bank proposals;
– the introduction of a comprehensive universal healthcare system to ensure equal access to health services based on medical need;
– harnessing the tourism potential of Donegal to return vibrancy to the sector;
– developing a bike scheme for Letterkenny to promote tourism.
If there are any other issues you think need prioritising in the area, don’t hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to work on your behalf.